FEBRUAry 25 to MARCH 4, 2023
$2,127/$2,075 (Senior 65+)
Minimum trip participants for trip to proceed = 25
Maximum spots available = 40
From wide open fall-line cruisers to powder-filled tree lines and steep and deep bowls, Panorama has it all. With almost 3,000 acres of terrain, Panorama was ranked #1 for the most space per skier among the world’s 100 largest ski areas. This resort is a great option for skiers of all abilities, with 15% beginner trails, 35% intermediate, 20% advanced, and 30% expert. If you are looking for bowls, powder, and trees, check out Taynton Bowl, a former heli-skiing area with 750 acres of advanced/expert terrain.
Cross Country Skiing: The Panorama Nordic Centre at Greywolf offers more than 20 kilometres of regularly groomed trails dedicated to cross country skiing. Through forest and alongside Toby Creek, the cross country specific trails provide an uncrowded experience in spectacular mountain scenery. For more information, go to cross country skiing.
Trail pass pricing for the 2022/23 season has not yet been finalized (last season’s daily rate was $19). Trail passes will be available to be purchased online. Equipment rentals are available at the Greywolf Clubhouse.
❖Round-trip air transportation ❖Round-trip transfers between airport and accommodations ❖Grocery stop ❖7-Nights’ accommodation – double occupancy ❖5-Day Adult Lift Pass ❖All taxes
A multi-million dollar upgrade has transformed The Approach Hotel into a fresh and innovative mountainside accommodation experience. This refuge is located in the heart of the resort, and is the first step in accessing the spectacular outdoors. Boasting both breathtaking mountain side and resort side views, The Approach is literally seconds from the mountain’s primary access.
- Accommodation Type = Hotel
- Trip Advisor Guest Rating (rating out of 5) = no rating (new hotel)
- Trip Advisor Hotel Class (rating out of 5) = no rating (new hotel)
- Feb 25: AC133 depart Toronto 8:05am – arrive Calgary 10:30am
- Mar 4: AC150 depart Calgary 5:55pm – arrive Toronto 11:37pm
- Flight times are subject to change. Flights to be confirmed.
- Price based on 40 trip participants. Base price is subject to change if less than 25 participants.
SKI/Snowboard passes accepted:
Costs: (Visa/MasterCard accepted)
- To NTSC: Non-refundable Registration Fee $50
- To Tour Operator: Base Price $2,127 / $2,075 (Senior 65+)
- To Tour Operator: Non-refundable $500 Deposit due upon registration. Final balance due Monday, January 9, 2023
- Instructions for how to make deposit and final payments are contained registration confirmation emails sent to trip participants.
|Base Price (includes 5-day Lift Ticket)
| ADD: Single Supplement (limited or no availability for sold out trips)
| ADD: 6-day Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: No Lift Ticket (you have an IKON pass)
| DEDUCT: Land Only (no air)
Baggage Fees: (subject to change per airline policies)
- 1st piece of checked luggage included (per direction, including taxes)
- Flights that may be booked independently do not have the first piece of luggage included.
Additional Fees / Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees and must be arranged through the NTSC Travel Committee only.
Refund payments may not be made until Fall 2023. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
NTSC and the Tour Operator strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance to protect against financial losses/penalties in the event you are forced to cancel or interrupt your vacation. Trip participants who do not purchase travel insurance will be required to confirm they have other coverage or understand they are responsible to any costs associated with trip cancellation/interruption.
Comprehensive Insurance coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy. The premium is due with the deposit.
Further details are available on the website Travel Insurance page.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC. Please carefully read the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and the Travel Waiver.
The Travel Committee Rep for this trip is adam kennedy at email@example.com
KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE DURING COVID-19
NTSC members and their guests must follow ALL protocols in place by vendors, host Resort(s) and Local Public Health Authorities.
Failure to comply with these safety measures will be deemed reason to terminate your NTSC membership without a refund