JOIN NORTH TORONTO SKI CLUB THIS WINTER!
Follow this link to signup and pay for your membership.
NEW MEMBER SIGN UP AND PAYMENT
Our membership window will be open until capacity is reached.
Have a question about membership? Send inquiries to email@example.com.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN NTSC
- We are a friendly and enthusiastic group that loves to be active and share our passion for skiing and snowboarding.
- No friends to join the club with you? You will make friends readily on your first day trip. From the bus ride to the resort, to your morning lesson, to lunch, to the bus ride home, our members will welcome you enthusiastically and encourage you to participate in all activities with them.
- Your friends are welcome on up to two day trips per year, and the guest fee includes a two hour group lesson.
- No car? No problem!. Have a car? Don't use it! Let our luxury coach bus drivers deal with traffic and winter road conditions. Sit back, relax, and save your energy for the slopes or trails. We have three convenient bus pick up locations - one of them right at York Mills subway station!
- Lessons for every skill level from beginner to advanced are provided by certified and highly trained instructors. There is no additional fee for lessons!
- Fabulous weekend and week-long ski/snowboard group vacations to resorts in Canada, the United States, and Europe organized by our charters group.
- Great social events throughout autumn, winter, and spring organized by our socials group. Member-organized events throughout the summer such as cycling, mountain biking, golf, hiking and more...
Membership for the year costs $155 and entitles you to participate in all club events and trips.
Day trips for alpine ski/snowboard cost approximately $80 depending on destination. This includes luxury coach travel, discounted lift ticket and inclusive ski or snowboard lesson. This is by far the easiest and best value way to get out and alpine ski/snowboard!
Day trips for nordic are approximately $45 depending on destination. which includes luxury coach travel, discounted trail pass and inclusive lesson. This is by far the easiest and best value way to get out and go nordic skiing!
Weekend and week-long charters are priced according to the destination. See schedule for further details.