$1,705/$1,617 (Senior 65+) March 19-26, 2022
This Priority List will determine the order of spaces offered on the trip. Signing up does not guarantee you a spot.
Tucked within the boundaries of Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies, the ski towns of Banff and Lake Louise provide home-base to three distinctive ski resorts: Banff Sunshine, The Lake Louise Ski Resort and Mt Norquay.
The three resorts boast 7,748 acres of skiable terrain, 2 gondolas, 26 chairlifts and 30 feet of feather-light, dry Canadian Rockies powder annually – all accessible with one SkiBig3 Lift Ticket.
Go out with a BANG with the last trip being offered this season by NTSC!
This property offers a friendly and cozy atmosphere with large, newly decorated rooms with great views. This popular inn is just a 3-minute stroll to downtown; close to shopping and wide range of restaurants. Rooms feature 2 queen beds or 1 queen with sitting area, in-room coffee maker, kettle, in-room safe, mini-fridge and satellite TV. Property features two outdoor hot tubs with gas fireplace, complimentary wireless internet, steam room and sauna. Guests enjoy a daily hot breakfast with freshly baked goods! Visit http://www.banffaspenlodge.com/ for more!
Flight times are subject to change. Flights to be confirmed.
- March 19th AC139 Toronto 10:10am – Calgary 12:29am
- March 26th AC140 Calgary 1:25pm – Toronto 7:10pm
❖Round-trip Air Transportation ❖Round-trip Transfers from Airport to Hotel ❖7-Nights’ Accommodation – double occupancy ❖ 5-Day Adult Lift ❖ Daily Breakfast Buffet ❖ All Taxes Included
Costs: (Visa/MasterCard accepted via SkiCan payment portal)
- To NTSC: Non-refundable Registration Fee $45
- To SkiCan: Base Price +/- options
- To SkiCan: Non-refundable $500 Deposit due at Registration Date plus Insurance (if any); Final balance due February 2, 2022.
|Base Price (includes 5-day Lift Ticket)
| ADD: Single Supplement
| ADD: 6-day Lift Ticket
| ADD: Optional Day Trip to Kicking Horse
| DEDUCT: No Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: Land Only (no air)
Baggage Fees: (*subject to change per Air Canada)
- 1st piece of checked luggage included (per direction, including taxes)
- Flights that may be booked independently do not have the first piece of luggage included.
Additional Fees / Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined here and must be arranged through the NTSC Travel Committee only.
Refund payments may not be made until Fall 2022. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
- NTSC and Tour Operators strongly recommends the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect non-refundable deposits and payments in the event participants are forced to cancel their vacation for medical reasons.
- Comprehensive Insurance coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy.
- The premium is due with the deposit.
- Further details are available in the Travel Insurance section.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
Please carefully read the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and the Travel Waiver here.
KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE DURING COVID-19
When participating in NTSC functions this season you can expect the following procedures due to COVID-19 safety protocols set by local health authorities:
Failure to comply with these safety measures will be deemed reason to terminate your NTSC membership without a refund.
Masks will be required for many NTSC functions (buses, Alpine/Nordic lessons, resorts, some socials).
All NTSC members will be required to sign a COVID-19 health declaration prior to participation in any in-person functions.
NTSC members and their guests must follow ALL protocols in place by vendors, host Resort(s) and Local Public Health Authorities.