CLOSED - final date to register has passed
Club Med Peisey-Vallandry, FRANCE
MARCH 18 to 26, 2023
$4,009/ $4,009 (sENIOR 65+)
You won't be able to resist the welcoming atmosphere of the Vanoise Massif when you stay at the Club Med Resort in Peisey-Vallandry. Set in the heart of the snow-capped peaks of Paradiski, you're in the ideal place to travel around the ski areas of the Peisey-Vallandry, Les Arcs and La Plagne resorts. This all-inclusive package has all the necessary ingredients for dream vacation in the snow!
Des vacances incroyables!!
❖Round-trip air transportation ❖Round-trip transfers between airport and accommodations ❖Full board, all meals (except lunch on the day of arrival) alcohol and snacks during the day and evening ❖7-Nights’ accommodation – double occupancy ❖Access to Club Med evening entertainment ❖6-Day Adult Lift Pass ❖All taxes ❖Club Med membership fee ❖Ski lessons in small groups (Monday to Friday) accompanied by guides from École de Ski Française.
Perched at a height of 5,200 ft., the Peisey-Vallandry resort embodies the convivial heart and soul of the mountains of Savoy. From this Ski-in / Ski-out hotel, you can explore 2 glaciers, 10,600 ft. summits and 425 kms of trails at your disposal. Then after a long day on the slopes, make yourselves comfortable in your mountain lodge and in the evening, treat yourselves to an exclusive dining experience at "La Pierra Menta” where the ambiance is both stylish and authentic. As a bonus, while the sun sets behind the snowy peaks, enjoy the sensation of the hot-cold experience at the resort's indoor-outdoor.
- Accommodation Type = All-Inclusive Resort
- Trip Advisor Guest Rating (rating out of 5) = 4.5★
- Trip Advisor Hotel Class (rating out of 5) = 4.0★
- March 18-19: AC424 depart Toronto 7:00 pm – arrive Montreal 8:20 pm | AC884 depart Montreal 9:55 pm – arrive Geneva 10:20am +1day
- March 26: AC885 depart Geneva 1:15 pm – arrive Montreal 3:30 pm | AC423 depart Montreal 6:00 pm – arrive Toronto 7:35 pm
- Flight times are subject to change. Flights to be confirmed.
Costs: (Visa/MasterCard accepted)
- To NTSC: Non-refundable Registration Fee $50
- To Tour Operator: Base Price $4,009 / $4,009 (Senior 65+ no discount)
- To Tour Operator: Non-refundable $1,000 deposit due immediately upon registration. Final balance due January 3, 2023.
- Instructions for how to make deposit and final payments are contained registration confirmation emails sent to trip participants.
- Price based on minimum of 30 trip participants.
|Base Price (includes 6-day Lift Ticket)
| ADD: Single Supplement (limited or no availability on sold out trips)
| ADD: 6-day Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: No Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: Land Only (no air)
Baggage Fees: (subject to change per airline policies)
- 1st piece of checked luggage included (per direction, including taxes)
- Flights that may be booked independently do not have the first piece of luggage included.
Additional Fees / Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees and must be arranged through the NTSC Travel Committee only.
Refund payments may not be made until Fall 2023. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
NTSC and the Tour Operator strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance to protect against financial losses/penalties in the event you are forced to cancel or interrupt your vacation. Trip participants who do not purchase travel insurance will be required to confirm they have other coverage or understand they are responsible to any costs associated with trip cancellation/interruption.
Comprehensive Insurance coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy. The premium is due with the deposit.
Further details are available on the website Travel Insurance page.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC. Please carefully read the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and the Travel Waiver.
The Travel Committee Rep for this trip is ERICA at ERICAfirstname.lastname@example.org
KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE DURING COVID-19
NTSC members and their guests must follow ALL protocols in place by vendors, host Resort(s) and Local Public Health Authorities.
Failure to comply with these safety measures will be deemed reason to terminate your NTSC membership without a refund