Val gardena, italy (dolomiti superski)
February 3 to 11, 2023
$3,816/$3,770 (Senior 65+)
Minimum trip participants for trip to proceed = 25
Maximum spots available = 40
With over 450 lifts and 1,200 km of skiing in the picturesque Italian alps, the Dolomites will not disappoint. This ICON pass destination combines 16 ski areas throughout the valley, including your home base of Val Gardena. With so much ski terrain to choose from, this trip will have plenty of options for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities and tastes. Throw in the European charm of family-run hotel, with breakfast and dinner included, and this trip is has it all.
❖Round-trip air transportation ❖Round-trip transfers between airport and accommodations ❖7-Nights’ accommodation – double occupancy ❖5-Day Adult Lift Pass ❖All taxes ❖Meals (breakfast and dinner included)
The Hotel Dolomiti Madonna is a family-run hotel located near the centre of Ortisei and a short walk to the base of the hill, as well as shuttle service to other ski areas. The hotel's restaurant includes a breakfast buffet and a four-course dinner menu, including a salad and dessert buffet. You will also have complementary access to the public swimming pool. Almost all rooms have balconies.
- Accommodation Type = Hotel
- Trip Advisor Guest Rating (rating out of 5) = 4.0★
- Trip Advisor Hotel Class (rating out of 5) = 3.5★
- February 3: AC834 depart Toronto 8:00pm – arrive Munich 9:50am (Feb 4)
- February 11: AC835 depart Munich 11:50am – arrive Toronto 2:50pm
- Flight times are subject to change. Flights to be confirmed.
- Price based on 40 trip participants. If less than 25 participants, the base price will increase.
SKI/Snowboard passes accepted:
Costs: (Visa/MasterCard accepted)
- To NTSC: Non-refundable Registration Fee $50
- To Tour Operator: Base Price $3,816 / $3,770 (Senior 65+)
- To Tour Operator: Non-refundable $800 Deposit due upon registration; Final balance due Friday, December 16, 2022
- Instructions for how to make deposit and final payments are contained registration confirmation emails sent to trip participants.
Note: If you are selecting No Lift Ticket because you have an ICON pass and you would like to ski the full 6 days, you will have to buy a single-day ticket on your own (either in advance online, or in person at the ticket window).
|Base Price (includes 5-day Lift Ticket)
| ADD: Single Supplement (limited or no availability for sold out trips)
| ADD: 6-day Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: No Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: Land Only (no air)
Baggage Fees: (subject to change per airline policies)
- 1st piece of checked luggage included (per direction, including taxes)
- Flights that may be booked independently do not have the first piece of luggage included.
Additional Fees / Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees and must be arranged through the NTSC Travel Committee only.
Refund payments may not be made until Fall 2023. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
NTSC and the Tour Operator strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance to protect against financial losses/penalties in the event you are forced to cancel or interrupt your vacation. Trip participants who do not purchase travel insurance will be required to confirm they have other coverage or understand they are responsible to any costs associated with trip cancellation/interruption.
Comprehensive Insurance coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy. The premium is due with the deposit.
Further details are available on the website Travel Insurance page.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC. Please carefully read the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and the Travel Waiver.
The Travel Committee Rep for this trip is Jill at Jillemail@example.com
KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE DURING COVID-19
NTSC members and their guests must follow ALL protocols in place by vendors, host Resort(s) and Local Public Health Authorities.
Failure to comply with these safety measures will be deemed reason to terminate your NTSC membership without a refund