This Priority List will determine the order of spaces offered on the trip. Signing up does not guarantee you a spot. See Plan Your Trip FAQs for more information.
REVELSTOKE, BC (SANDMAN HOTEL)
March 4 - 11, 2023
$1,789 / $1,704 (Senior 65+)
Minimum trip participants for trip to proceed = 24
Maximum spots available = 34
Get revved up and get stoked at Revelstoke Mountain Resort! Corny catch phrases aside, Revelstoke ski resort is continuing to transform itself into one of the biggest and best resorts in Canada.
Revy is big, big, big – big terrain, big pitch, big snowfall and big vertical. The ski resort has 3,121 acres of skiable terrain, with the longest vertical in North America at 1,713 metres/ 5,620 feet (104 metres more than Whistler Blackcomb), so start exercising those quads! And the gondola and detachable quad chair lifts are super fast so there’s little rest time.
The Revelstoke skiing terrain is largely below the treeline and consists of super long steep groomers, mellow groomed runs, moguls, glades, and tree skiing. Alpine bowl skiing is available in the North Bowl and a hike-to area above The Stoke chair.
❖Round-trip air transportation ❖Round-trip transfers between airport and accommodations ❖Grocery stop ❖7-Nights’ accommodation – double occupancy ❖5-Day Adult Lift Pass ❖All taxes ❖Welcome reception ❖Complimentary daily guided mountain tour
This year, we're offering members two options: in town accommodations and on mountain accommodations (see Revelstoke, BC Sutton Place Condos trip).
If you want to stay close to the action in downtown Revelstoke, the Sandman Hotel is for you. Restaurants and nightlife abound! Bus service to the mountain departs every 10 to 15 minutes. When you're not tackling world class alpine terrain, enjoy the conveniences of home in your room that features a microwave, in-room coffee/tea maker, free wi-fi and flat screen television. After a day of skiing, satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant. Then wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge then enjoy some relaxation in the indoor hot tub or indoor swimming pool.
- Accommodation Type = Hotel
- Trip Advisor Guest Rating (rating out of 5) = 3.5★
- Trip Advisor Hotel Class (rating out of 5) = 2.0★
- March 4, 2023: AC131 depart Toronto 6:30 am – arrive Calgary 08:55 am | AC8389 depart Calgary - 09:35 am - arrive Kelowna 09:46 am
- March 11, 2023: AC8271 depart Kelowna 13:00 – arrive Vancouver 14:00 | AC120 depart Vancouver 15:15 - arrive Toronto 22:49
- Flight times are subject to change. Flights to be confirmed.
SKI/Snowboard passes accepted:
Costs: (Visa/MasterCard accepted)
- To NTSC: Non-refundable Registration Fee $50
- To Tour Operator: Base Price $1,789 / $1,704 (Senior 65+)
- To Tour Operator: Non-refundable $500 Deposit due upon registration; Final balance due January 2, 2023.
- Instructions for how to make deposit and final payments are contained registration confirmation emails sent to trip participants.
- Price based on 30 trip participants. If 24 to 29 participants, the base price will increase by ~$20 .
|Base Price (includes 5-day Lift Ticket)
| ADD: Single Supplement (limited or no availability for sold out trips)
| ADD: 6-day Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: No Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: Land Only (no air)
Baggage Fees: (subject to change per airline policies)
- 1st piece of checked luggage included (per direction, including taxes)
- Flights that may be booked independently do not have the first piece of luggage included.
Additional Fees / Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees and must be arranged through the NTSC Travel Committee only.
Refund payments may not be made until Fall 2023. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
NTSC and the Tour Operator strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance to protect against financial losses/penalties in the event you are forced to cancel or interrupt your vacation. Trip participants who do not purchase travel insurance will be required to confirm they have other coverage or understand they are responsible to any costs associated with trip cancellation/interruption.
Comprehensive Insurance coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy. The premium is due with the deposit.
Further details are available on the website Travel Insurance page.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC. Please carefully read the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and the Travel Waiver.
The Travel Committee Rep for this trip is ERICA at ERICAfirstname.lastname@example.org
KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE DURING COVID-19
NTSC members and their guests must follow ALL protocols in place by vendors, host Resort(s) and Local Public Health Authorities.
Failure to comply with these safety measures will be deemed reason to terminate your NTSC membership without a refund