This Priority List will determine the order of spaces offered on the trip. Signing up does not guarantee you a spot. See Plan Your Trip FAQs for more information.
sun peaks, BC
January 22 to 29, 2023
$2,661/$2,565 (Senior 65+)
Minimum trip participants for trip to proceed = 24
Maximum spots available = 40
Deep steeps, long cruiser, glade zones, powder stashes, and corduroy groomers can all be found within 4,270 acres of skiable terrain. Three mountains surround a European-style, ski-through village filled with quaint shops, cafes, and eateries. You also might be able to ski with the Olympic champion, Nancy Greene!
Sun Peaks receives 6 metres of snow annually, and the mountains become covered with light, dry powder that is famous to the interior of BC with over 2,000 hours of Sunshine Annually!
Cross Country Skiing: Sun Peaks has quietly evolved into a favorite cross country skiing destination! 34 kilometers of groomed and track set trails are accessible right from the village. Totally unique to Sun Peaks, experienced cross country skiers can hop aboard the Morrisey Express chairlift for exceptional access to endless backcountry terrain.
For more information, go to Sun Peaks Nordic Skiing. Trail pass pricing for the 2022/23 season has not yet been finalized (last season’s daily rate was $20). Trail passes may be purchased online. Rental pricing for the 2022/23 season ranges from $28 for skis only to $35 for skis, boots and poles, subject to applicable taxes. Rentals may be purchased online.
❖Round-trip air transportation ❖Round-trip transfers between airport and accommodations ❖Grocery stop ❖7-Nights’ accommodation – double occupancy ❖5-Day Adult Lift Pass ❖All taxes ❖Breakfast for 6 mornings (does not include departure day) ❖Complimentary daily mountain tours with Sun hosts ❖Complimentary mountain tours with Nancy Greene (limited)
Sun Peaks Grand Hotel offers everything from on-site dining, a heated outdoor pool with mountain views, and the best Ski-in Ski-out with chairlifts and trails at the Doorstep!
Your mountain resort experience will be ELEVATED to New Heights!
- Accommodation Type = Hotel
- Trip Advisor Guest Rating (rating out of 5) = 4.0★
- Trip Advisor Hotel Class (rating out of 5) = 4.0★
- Jan. 22: AC1911 depart Toronto 8:15am – arrive Kelowna 10:11am
- Jan. 29: AC1912 depart Kelowna 11:25am – arrive Toronto 6:39pm
- Flight times are subject to change. Flights to be confirmed.
SKI/Snowboard passes accepted:
Costs: (Visa/MasterCard accepted)
- To NTSC: Non-refundable Registration Fee $50
- To Tour Operator: Base Price $2,661 / $2,565 (Senior 65+)
- To Tour Operator: Non-refundable $500 Deposit due upon registration and no later than Sun. October 23, 2022; Final balance due Fri. November 18, 2022.
- Price based on 30 trip participants. If there are 30 to 39 participants, the base price will decrease by $24 . If 24 to 29 people, the base price will Increase by $24.
- Mountain Collective pass is applicable.
|Base Price (includes 5-day Lift Ticket)
| ADD: Single Supplement (limited or no availability for sold out trips)
| ADD: 6-day Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: No Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: Land Only (no air)
Other activities costs:
- Snowmobile Tours (Sun Peaks Adventure Tours): 2hrs. as passenger $83, 2hrs. as driver $200, 4hrs. as passenger $120, 4hrs. as driver $320 + $25 insurance fee + 5% GST. This can be arranged through Merit Travel.
- Nordic trail day pass: please purchase trail pass directly
Baggage Fees: (subject to change per airline policies)
- 1st piece of checked luggage included (per direction, including taxes)
- Flights that may be booked independently do not have the first piece of luggage included.
Additional Fees / Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees and must be arranged through the NTSC Travel Committee only.
Refund payments may not be made until Fall 2023. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
NTSC and the Tour Operator strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance to protect against financial losses/penalties in the event you are forced to cancel or interrupt your vacation. Trip participants who do not purchase travel insurance will be required to confirm they have other coverage or understand they are responsible to any costs associated with trip cancellation/interruption.
Comprehensive Insurance coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy. The premium is due with the deposit.
Further details are available on the website Travel Insurance page.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC. Please carefully read the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and the Travel Waiver.
The Travel Committee Rep for this trip is Misa Torii at firstname.lastname@example.org
KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE DURING COVID-19
NTSC members and their guests must follow ALL protocols in place by vendors, host Resort(s) and Local Public Health Authorities.
Failure to comply with these safety measures will be deemed reason to terminate your NTSC membership without a refund