MONT-SAINTE-ANNE and Quebec City
December 28, 2021 to January 1, 2022
(5 days, 4 nights, 3 days of skiing)
~$960 to $1069 + $380 Single Supplement
This Priority List will determine the order of spaces offered on the trip. Signing up does not guarantee you a spot.
Come and ring in the New Year with us! The Quebec City New Year's trip is a perennial NTSC favourite. Enjoy the sights and delicacies of Old Quebec City along with three days of skiing at Mont-Sainte-Anne, which offers 66 trails, technical terrain, tree skiing and long cruisers.
The Delta Hotel is a short walk to old Quebec where historic monuments still stand and is a short shuttle bus to the chair lift. The comfortable rooms feature a modern decor, soft beds, a mini-fridge, free WIFI and a flat screen TV with premium cable. The hotel has a smoke-free policy.
- Dec. 28, 2021 - Bus departs from Toronto: To be confirmed
- Jan. 1, 2022 - Bus departure from Quebec City: To be confirmed
- Times are subject to change and will be confirmed.
❖ 3 days of Skiing at Mont St. Anne ❖4 nights in a standard hotel room ❖ Transportation by Deluxe Coach Bus, including shuttle to the hills ❖ Welcome Reception ❖ All Taxes
Costs: (Visa/MasterCard accepted)
- To NTSC: Non-refundable Registration Fee $30
- To Express Tours: Base Price +/- options. Base Price range is for double occupancy. Final price will depend on the number of trip participants and permitted bus capacity in Quebec. Stay tuned for price updates.
- To Express Tours: $50 deposit plus Insurance along with Full payment due at time of Registration.
Additional Fees / Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
|Base Price (includes 3-day Lift Ticket)
||~$960 to $1,069
|ADD: Single Supplement
|DEDUCT: No Lift Ticket
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined here and must be arranged through the NTSC Travel Committee only. Additional fees may apply.
Refund payments may not be made until 2022. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
- NTSC and Tour Operators strongly recommends the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect non-refundable deposits and payments in the event participants are forced to cancel their vacation for medical reasons.
- Comprehensive Insurance coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy.
- The premium is due with the deposit.
- Further details are available in the Travel Insurance section.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
Please carefully read the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and the Charter Trip Waiver here.
KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE DURING COVID-19
When participating in NTSC functions this season you can expect the following procedures due to COVID-19 safety protocols set by local health authorities:
Failure to comply with these safety measures will be deemed reason to terminate your NTSC membership without a refund.
Masks will be required for many NTSC functions (buses, Alpine/Nordic lessons, resorts, some socials).
All NTSC members will be required to sign a COVID-19 health declaration prior to participation in any in-person functions.
NTSC members and their guests must follow ALL protocols in place by vendors, host Resort(s) and Local Public Health Authorities.