WHISTLER, BRITISH COLUMBIA
$2,276/$2,276 (Senior 65+) March 12 -19, 2022
This Priority List will determine the order of spaces offered on the trip. Signing up does not guarantee you a spot.
World class Whistler is all about choice. Enjoy two side-by-side mountains with 8,171 acres of varied terrain, 200 runs, a mile of vertical, and 38 feet of snowfall annually. Stay in the slopeside village packed with shops, restaurants and all the amenities you’ll need. Whether you’re on the slopes till the last chair, soaking up the sun on one of the many patios or discovering the thrill of an Olympic Bobsleigh run, you’ll have a marvelous week at Whistler!
Ideally situated in Whistler’s Village North, the Whistler Pinnacle Hotel provides perfect access to all that the resort has to offer with only a 7 minute walk to the gondolas or take the free public shuttle bus that stops directly in front of the hotel. We will be staying in Deluxe Studio rooms with fully equipped kitchen with table and chairs, gas fireplace, in-room double jacuzzi tub, flat screen LCD TV, designer toiletries, complimentary coffee & tea and daily housekeeping. Hotel amenities include a fitness room, outdoor heated pool and hot tub.
Flight times are subject to change. Flights to be confirmed.
- March 12 – AC103 Toronto 8:00am – Vancouver 10:07am
- March 19 – AC120 Vancouver 3:10pm – Toronto 10:38pm
❖ Round-trip Air Transportation ❖ Round-trip Transfers from Airport to Hotel (includes driver gratuity) ❖ 7-Nights’ Accommodation ❖ 5-Day Lift Pass (Optional 6-Day lift pass available for an additional $82) ❖ All Taxes
Costs: (Visa/MasterCard accepted via SkiCan payment portal)
- To NTSC: Non-refundable Registration Fee $45
- To SkiCan: Base Price +/- options
- To SkiCan: Non-refundable $500 deposit due at Registration Date plus Insurance (if any); Final balance due January 26, 2022
Base Price (includes 5-day Lift Ticket)
| ADD: Single Supplement
| ADD: 6-day Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: No Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: Land Only (no air)
Baggage Fees: (*subject to change per Air Canada)
- 1st piece of checked luggage included (per direction, including taxes)
- Flights that may be booked independently do not have the first piece of luggage included.
Additional Fees / Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined here and must be arranged through the NTSC Travel Committee only.
Refund payments may not be made until Fall 2022. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
- NTSC and Tour Operators strongly recommends the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect non-refundable deposits and payments in the event participants are forced to cancel their vacation for medical reasons.
- Comprehensive Insurance coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy.
- The premium is due with the deposit.
- Further details are available in the Travel Insurance section.
Please carefully read the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and the Travel Waiver here.
KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE DURING COVID-19
When participating in NTSC functions this season you can expect the following procedures due to COVID-19 safety protocols set by local health authorities:
Failure to comply with these safety measures will be deemed reason to terminate your NTSC membership without a refund.
Masks will be required for many NTSC functions (buses, Alpine/Nordic lessons, resorts, some socials).
All NTSC members will be required to sign a COVID-19 health declaration prior to participation in any in-person functions.
NTSC members and their guests must follow ALL protocols in place by vendors, host Resort(s) and Local Public Health Authorities.