KEENER - TREMBLANT, QC
DECEMBER 17-19, 2021
$475 per person / $455 (senior 70+) double occ
$659 per person / $639 (senior 70+) single occ
This Priority List will determine the order of spaces offered on the trip. Signing up does not guarantee you a spot.
Our kick off to the season at Mont Tremblant is back -- 2 weeks further into the early ski season than we normally visit; so 2 weeks more snow. (They had their first snowfall this week!!)
Tremblant's ski area covers 662 acres with a 2,850 foot vertical, and includes 96 ski trails on 4 distinct slopes for the enjoyment of skiers and snowboarders of all levels. Mother Nature, in combination with one of the most sophisticated and powerful snowmaking systems in North America, allows for exceptional early season snow.
Tremblant is part of the IKON Pass system.
Of course, Tremblant is not just about its great ski slopes! Enjoy myriad winter activities such as dog sledding, ice climbing, cross-country skiing, and even snowshoeing. Tremblant is a fantastic destination with a range of options to suit everyone’s preferences. HOPEFULLY enjoy the micro brews at La Diable, grab some traditional crepes at La Maison de la Crepe and get your legs in shape for the upcoming season.
Buses, restaurants/bars, and the hill itself will all require proof of full vaccination -- not an issue for NTSC since all members must be fully vaccinated. The QC government has (as of Nov. 2) removed capacity indoor limits but dancing is still prohibited.
La Tour des Voyageurs Located at the entrance of the vibrant pedestrian village, La Tour des Voyageurs I boasts comfortable condos. The Cabriolet lift, located right outside your hotel door, will take you directly to the mountain for skiing or boarding.
- Multiple Occupancy (pp cost is the same for all configurations)
- Couples: Studio; 1 Queen bed, with kitchen
- Two Singles: Standard Room; 2 Queen beds (no kitchen)
- Three Singles: 1 BR Suite; 2 Queen beds plus pullout couch, with kitchen
- Single Occupancy: Studio; 1 Queen bed, with kitchen.
Standard package includes:
- 2 day lift ticket
- 2 nights of accommodation (additional nights upon request)
- Transportation by deluxe coach bus
We are offering 2 travel options for this trip:
- Highway coach bus with a planned 41 to 52 participants per bus (in other words, business as usual). Bathroom stops on route (bathrooms not available on bus).
- Masks must be worn on bus.
- Find Your Own Way to Tremblant (NEW for 2021!). Drive (or fly IF flight service resumes)
Coach bus information: 9 am at Yonge / York Mills, ~9:30/10 am Eastern GTA (Location TBD, note that UT Scarborough is NOT available).
COSTS: (Visa/MasterCard accepted)
- To NTSC: Non-refundable Registration Fee $30
- To Express Tours: Full payment due at time of Registration + insurance if purchased.
- Bus option price is based on 41 or more participants. Price will increase if fewer than 41 members register for the bus trip option.
Payable to Express Tours
Multi-Occupancy / Unit
Couple, or 2/3 Singles per Person
Hotel, Lift Ticket and Bus
No Lift Ticket (use your IKON pass) DEDUCT:
|70+ years - DEDUCT:
|No Bus DEDUCT:
|1 or 2 Additional Hotel Nights ADD:
Trip Provider: Express Tours
ADDITIONAL FEES /CANCELLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined here and must be arranged through the NTSC Travel Committee only. Additional fees may apply.
Refund payments may not be made until Fall 2022. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
- NTSC and Tour Operators strongly recommends the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect non-refundable deposits and payments in the event participants are forced to cancel their vacation for medical reasons.
- Comprehensive Insurance coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy.
- The premium is due with the deposit.
- Further details are available in the Travel Insurance section.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
Please carefully read the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and the Charter Trip Waiver here.
KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE DURING COVID-19
When participating in NTSC functions you are expected to follow all COVID-19 safety protocols set by local health authorities, ski resorts, tour operators, bus and airline carriers and NTSC. These include, but are not limited to:
Failure to comply with these safety measures will be deemed reason to terminate your NTSC membership without a refund.
Be fully vaccinated.
Masks will be required for some NTSC functions (buses, Alpine/Nordic lessons, resorts, some socials).