sun peaks, bc
sunday, march 24 to sunday march 31, 2024
$2,616/$2,524 (Senior 65+)
Our last air trip of the season is to one of our all time favourites!
It's also Canada's 2nd. largest Ski area! Join us in Sun Peaks where you can ski/board deep steeps, long cruisers, glade zones, powder stashes, and corduroy groomers. Something can be found for everyone within 4,270 acres of skiable terrain. Three mountains surround a European-style, ski-through village filled with quaint shops, cafes, and eateries. You also might be able to ski with the Olympic champion, Nancy Greene!
Spring is the best time of year for the Apres-ski Sun Soaked patio celebrations!
Mountain Information and Stats.
|Highest Elevation (ft.)
|Skiable Terrain (acres)
|Total No. of Lifts
|Total No. of Runs
|Longest Run (miles)
|Guided Ski Mountain Tours
❖Round-trip air transportation ❖Round-trip transfers between airport and accommodations ❖7-Nights’ accommodation – double occupancy ❖5-Day Adult Lift Ticket ❖All taxes
Sun Peaks Grand has a convenient ski-in/ski-out location in the heart of the village. Guests can enjoy all the full services such as Mantles Restaurant and Lounge, Night Club, Pub, room service, ski valet and Business Centre. Enjoy exclusive use of the health club with an indoor entrance to a heated outdoor pool, 3 hot tubs, well equipped gym, steam room and sauna. The spacious guestrooms are luxuriously appointed, offering two Queen beds. All rooms have a hair dryer, mini fridge, high speed internet, coffee maker, kettle, iron and ironing board.
Gourmet buffet breakfast is available, but must be ordered directly with the Hotel. It is Not included in base price listed above.
- Accommodation Type = Hotel (2 x Queen Beds)
- Members requesting a roommate will only be matched with a roommate of the same gender in a room with two separate beds.
- Trip Advisor Guest Rating (rating out of 5) = Guest Rating = 4.0★ / Hotel Class Rating = 4.0★
- March 24: AC1911 depart Toronto 8:15am – arrive Kelowna 10:14am
- March 31: AC1910 depart Kelowna 11:05am – arrive Toronto 6:28pm
- Flight times are subject to change. Flights to be confirmed.
Costs: (Visa/MasterCard accepted)
- To NTSC: Non-refundable Registration Fee $70
- To Tour Operator: Base Price + any additions or deductions
- To Tour Operator: Non-refundable $500 Deposit due upon registration; Final balance due January 31, 2024
- Price based on minimum of 25 trip participants. Base price will increase if fewer than 25 participants.
HOTEL ROOM [2 x Queen Beds]
Does not include non-refundable $70 Registration Fee.
|Base Price (includes 5-day Lift Ticket)
| ADD: Single Supplement (limited or no availability on sold out trips)
| ADD: 6-day Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: No Downhill Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: Land Only (no air)
Sun Peaks accepts Ikon Base Passes, Ikon Base Plus Passes and Ikon Passes, as well as Mountain Collective passes
BAGGAGE FEES: (SUBJECT TO CHANGE PER AIRLINE POLICIES)
- 1st piece of checked luggage included (per direction, including taxes)
- Flights that may be booked independently do not have the first piece of luggage included.
- Minimum participants for trip to proceed = 25
- Maximum spots available = 40
Additional Fees / Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees and must be arranged through the NTSC Travel Committee only.
Refund payments may not be made until Fall 2023. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
NTSC and the Tour Operator strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance to protect against financial losses/penalties in the event you are forced to cancel or interrupt your vacation. Trip participants who do not purchase travel insurance will be required to confirm they have other coverage or understand they are responsible to any costs associated with trip cancellation/interruption.
Comprehensive Insurance coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy. The premium is due with the deposit.
Further details are available on the website Travel Insurance page.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC. Please carefully read the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and the Travel Waiver.
The Travel Committee Rep for this trip is Misa at Misaemail@example.com