QUéBEC CITY - NEW YEAR'S
$860 DECEMBER 28, 2019 -JAN 1, 2020
Welcome in the New Year dancing down the Grande Allee! The Quebec City New Year's trip is a perennial NTSC favourite. Enjoy the sights and delicacies of Old Quebec City along with two great ski destinations:
Le Massif is known for its breathtaking scenery of the St. Lawrence River, steep runs down to the river -- the highest vertical East of the Rockies -- and delicious cuisine.
Mont-Sainte-Anne offers 71 trails, technical terrain, tree skiing and long cruisers.
The Nordic option of two days at Mont-Sainte-Anne and one day at Les Sentiers de Charlevoix (Le Massif) is available. Our dedicated bus will drop you off in the morning and pick you up at the end of the day. Mont-Sainte-Anne's Nordic Ski Centre features 212 km of trails, including a 125 km network for skating stride, which makes it the largest cross-country ski centre in Canada, and the second most significant in North America. There are 27 km of cross-country trails at Charlevoix (Le Massif).
Bus Trip Information: 8am at Yonge / York Mills, 8:30am UofT Scarborough Campus.
Includes: 2 day lift ticket for Mont-Sainte-Anne, 1 day lift ticket for Le Massif (dedicated coach transportation to ski base all three days)
Costs: Registration $25 to NTSC, $835 to Express Tours
- Non-skier (or Nordic option): Deduct $230
- Single Supplement: Add $375
Accommodation: Delta Hotel Double Occupancy (2 Queen Beds)
Trip Provider: Express Tours
Cancellation Protection through Express Tours: Add $45
By choosing to take this protection, Express Tours will refund the total amount of any participant's trip in case of:
- Illness, hospitalization, or death.
- Illness, hospitalization, or death of a member of your family.
- City transfer related to work.
- loss of employment (if permanent position for the last year)
- birth of a child before term,
- Pregnancy after the date of purchase.
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined below (in addition to the $25 non-refundable payment to NTSC) and must be done by the Charter Committee only. For those without cancellation protection:
- $50 charge will apply for the cancellation of a person 36 days or more prior to departure.
- No refund for any cancellation of a person 35 days or less prior to departure.
- There will be a $50 service charge for the replacement of a person 35 to 7 days prior to departure.
- No changes 6 days or less prior to departure.
Refund payments may not be made until April 2020.
Insurance and NTSC pre-registration payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
After you have submitted your online registration you will receive an e-mail on how to complete your registration. Your place on the trip is not confirmed until payment has been received by the Express Tours.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
Please carefully read the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and the Charter Trip Waiver by clicking on the links.