COLORADO POWDER - SUMMIT COUNTY, CO
$2,235 FEBRUARY 9-15, 2020
Click Join Waitlist to add yourself. We will confirm your spot on the trip when we ensure we correctly match roommates to rooms.
Accommodation is at the Summit Inn, Frisco in the heart of Summit County. Free shuttles to Copper Mountain, Keystone, Breckenridge, and Arapahoe Basin, all within a 15-20min drive. Rooms feature queen or king beds. A continental breakfast to goes along with WiFi. A sauna and Indoor hot tub await the end of the day.
The Summit County Colorado trip permits shuttle access from the hotel to four nearby mountains. Each also belongs to a season pass:
Arapahoe Basin and Copper Mountain are on the Ikon pass.
Breckenridge and Keystone are on the Epic pass. Similarly, anyone with a Epic pass is good to go at these two resorts.
An Epic pass allows skiing only at Epic resorts. Similarly, an Ikon pass only allows skiing at Ikon resorts.
Our trip provider, Vacation Station, has arranged 4, 5, and 6 day Epic pass options for our club.
Here is the pricing (all CAD$):
1. Ikon pass holders who only want to ski at Arapahoe Basin and Copper Mountain, deduct $410
2. The 4 day Epic pass is included in the base price.
3. If you want the 5 day Epic pass, add $95 to the base price
4.If you want the 6 day Epic pass, add $190 to the base price
- Breckenridge 3,398' vert, 11%, 31%, 24% 34% dbl
- Keystone 3,128' vert, 12%, 39%, 49%
- Arapahoe Basin 2,530' vert, 7%, 20%, 49%, 24% dbl
- Copper Mountain 2,756' 25%, 24%, 34%, 17% dbl
Flights: Depart Toronto to Denver - Feb 8
AC 1037 8:00
Return Denver to Toronto - Feb 15
AC 1040 18:55 arriving at midnight
Includes all ground transfers, current flight taxes, etc. Regular baggage fees apply.Trip Provider: The Vacation Station
Payable to NTSC: Pre-Registration $40;
Payable to Vacation Station: $500 deposit due at registration and the $1,695 remainder due Dec 18/19 along with these adjustments:
- Land Only: deduct $800;
- No Lift Tickets: deduct $410
- Single Supplement $600 (limited availability);
Cancellation Policy: Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined below (in addition to the $40 non-refundable pre-registration payment) and must be done by the Charter Committee only:
- Deposits and insurance are non-refundable.
- Cancellations Dec 29 through Jan 29/20 result in 60% penalty.
- Cancellations Jan 30/20 and later result in 100% loss of package cost.
- Name changes until Dec 28/19 are no charge. This must be processed through NTSC Charters.
All applicable taxes in effect at time of this contract have been included in the package price, however, Vacation Station reserves the right to adjust the package price in the event of unanticipated increases such as fuel, new departure taxes, etc.
Medical and/or Cancellation insurance may be purchased at the time of the trip deposit. This is provided through Allianz Insurance and is non-refundable.
| Age Range
|| All Inclusive
| 0-54 years
|| on request
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
Please carefully read the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and the Charter Trip Waiver by clicking on the links