monday, march 11, 2024 to monday, march 18, 2024
$2,992/$2,920 (Senior 65+)
Our first ever trip to this Montana destination! The main draw to Whitefish is, of course, the skiing and boarding. The local Whitefish Mountain Resort exudes a laid-back vibe -- it’s the kind of resort where you might bump into your bartender or server while waiting for a chairlift. But don’t let this relaxed atmosphere fool you, this is a resort with serious snow.
You’re in Montana after all, where the light and fluffy precipitation is hard to beat. Geographically, the resort couldn’t be more aptly located. Since the town is situated right on the Continental Divide, it means it gets to enjoy all those big Pacific snowstorms and the snow that comes with it. Annually, Whitefish Mountain Resort gets about 330 inches of snow, giving you good odds for scoring a powder day. The weather also stays pretty consistent, meaning that the snowpack won’t get ruined by a pesky freeze-thaw cycle. It’s not unusual to ski two weeks after a storm and still enjoy the turns, rather than trying to make refrozen crud fun.
To understand what sets Whitefish apart from other outdoor meccas simply requires a stroll downtown. This former railroad hub has evolved into a foodie’s absolute dream destination, with an assortment of mouth-watering restaurants, cafes, and bars all clustered right in town.
All this and a wonderful hotel. Join us for our inaugural trip to Whitefish!
❖Round-trip air transportation ❖Round-trip transfers between airport and accommodations ❖7-Nights’ accommodation – double occupancy ❖5-Day Adult Lift Pass ❖All taxes
The Lodge at Whitefish Lake is located between Whitefish Lake and the Viking Creek Wetland Preserve and is a 10-minute drive from Whitefish Mountain Resort. Complimentary amenities include scheduled transportation to and from Whitefish Mountain Resort, along with heated ski storage and ski valet (located at Viking Lodge).
The Viking Lodge is located across the street from the Main Lodge and borders the Viking Creek Wetland Preserve. Accessing the Viking Lodge from the Main Lodge is made simple via an enclosed second story sky bridge. The Viking Lodge offers classic hotel-style accommodations with two Queen or a single King bed with fireplace, flat-panel HDTV, European mini-chiller, and microwave. The Viking Lodge houses the Viking Falls indoor pool & hot tub, 1,200 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center, lobby lounge with fireplace and flat screen HDTV, outdoor patio with firepit bordering the forested preserve, and heated group ski storage room.
Main Lodge accommodations are studio suites with two Queen Beds of approximately 600 square feet, featuring a gas stone fireplace with sitting area, flat-screen HDTV, balcony with bistro seating, efficiency kitchen with European mini-chiller, microwave and bar sink.
In addition to restaurants, an outdoor hot tub and spa, the Main Lodge hosts lots of on-site winter activities including lake front saunas, ice fishing and ice igloos. Check out https://lodgeatwhitefishlake.com/winter-adventures.
- Accommodation Type = Hotel Room (2 x Queen Beds or 1 x King Bed). Wet bar with mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.
- Members requesting a roommate will only be matched with a roommate of the same gender in a room with two separate beds.
- Trip Advisor Guest Rating (rating out of 5) = Guest Rating = 4.5★ / Hotel Class Rating = 4.0★
- March 11: UA568 depart Toronto 4:10pm – arrive Denver 6:12pm | UA696 depart Denver 7:15pm - arrive Kalispell 9:29pm
- March 18: UA2381 depart Kalispell 6:44am – arrive Denver 8:56am | UA1874 depart Denver 9:57am - arrive Toronto 3:02pm
- Flight times are subject to change. Flights to be confirmed.
Costs: (Visa/MasterCard accepted)
- To NTSC: Non-refundable Registration Fee $70
- To Tour Operator: Base Price + any additions or deductions
- To Tour Operator: Non-refundable $500 Deposit due upon registration; Final balance due February 1, 2024.
- Price based on minimum of 24 trip participants. Base price will increase if fewer than 24 participants.
HOTEL ROOM [2 x Queen Beds OR 1 King Bed / with wet bar]
Does not include non-refundable $70 Registration Fee.
|Base Price (includes 5-day Lift Ticket)
| ADD: Single Supplement (limited or no availability on sold ourips)
| ADD: 6-day Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: No Lift Ticket
| DEDUCT: Land Only (no air)
* mini refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker.
BAGGAGE FEES: (SUBJECT TO CHANGE PER AIRLINE POLICIES)
- 1st piece of checked luggage included (per direction, including taxes)
- Flights booked independently may not have the first piece of luggage included.
- Minimum participants for trip to proceed = 25
- Maximum spots available = 32
Additional Fees / Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees and must be arranged through the NTSC Travel Committee only. Please note the tour operator for this trip is Skican.
Refund payments may not be made until Fall 2024. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
NTSC and the Tour Operator strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance to protect against financial losses/penalties in the event you are forced to cancel or interrupt your vacation. Trip participants who do not purchase travel insurance will be required to confirm they have other coverage or understand they are responsible to any costs associated with trip cancellation/interruption.
Comprehensive Insurance coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy. The premium is due with the deposit.
Further details are available on the website Travel Insurance page.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC. Please carefully read the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and the Travel Waiver.
The Travel Committee Rep for this trip is JILL at firstname.lastname@example.org