EASTERN TOWNSHIPS, QUEBEC
$1,135/$1,090 (Senior 65+) JAN 30 - FEB 4, 2022
This Priority List will determine the order of spaces offered on the trip. Signing up does not guarantee you a spot.
An NTSC favourite, the mid-week township trip never disappoints. With multiple mountains to explore, there is something for everyone to enjoy in the Eastern Townships. From the glades and classic chairlifts at Mt. Sutton, to the beautiful views of Lake Memphremagog at Owl’s Head, plus Orford and Bromont, this mid-week trip will allow to you skip the crowds and experience all that this beautiful region has to offer. Four days of skiing at four different resorts. Don’t forget that the Townships are also a culinary gem, with some of Quebec’s best micro-breweries and fromageries.
The newly renovated Hotel le Verso is located right on the shores of Lake Memphremagog in the Town of Magog. From this central location you will be able to walk to local restaurants and bars. Breakfast is included at the hotel.
- Highway coach bus with a planned 41 to 52 participants per bus. Bathroom stops on route (bathrooms not available on bus).
- Masks must be worn on bus.
❖Round-trip Bus Transportation ❖Bus from to Hotel to Ski Hill ❖5-Nights’ Accommodation – double occupancy ❖4-Day Adult Lift Pass ❖All Taxes ❖Welcome Reception ❖5 Breakfasts
Costs: (Visa/MasterCard accepted)
- To NTSC: Non-refundable Registration Fee $30
- To Express Tours: Base Price $1,135/$1,090 (Senior 65+)
- To Express Tours: Full payment due at registration
- Price is based on 41 or more participants. Price will increase if fewer than 41 members register for the trip.
|Base Price (includes 4-day Lift Ticket)
| ADD: Single Supplement
| DEDUCT: No Lift Ticket
Additional Fees / Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined here and must be arranged through the NTSC Travel Committee only. Additional fees may apply.
Refund payments may not be made until Fall 2022. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
- NTSC and Tour Operators strongly recommends the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect non-refundable deposits and payments in the event participants are forced to cancel their vacation for medical reasons.
- Comprehensive Insurance coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy.
- The premium is due with the deposit.
- Further details are available in the Travel Insurance section.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
Please carefully read the NTSC Travel Code of Conduct and the Travel Waiver here.
KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE DURING COVID-19
When participating in NTSC functions you are expected to follow all COVID-19 safety protocols set by local health authorities, ski resorts, tour operators, bus and airline carriers and NTSC. These include, but are not limited to:
Failure to comply with these safety measures will be deemed reason to terminate your NTSC membership without a refund.
Be fully vaccinated.
Masks will be required for some NTSC functions (buses, Alpine/Nordic lessons, resorts, some socials).