MARMOT BASIN - JASPER, ALBERTA
$1,810 FEBRUARY 22-29, 2020
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge offers truly memorable Jasper ski and snowboard getaways. Less than 20 minutes away, Marmot Basin beckons with 5 mountain faces, incredible glades, stunning views and a reputation for small crowds. The new installation of the longest high-speed quad chair in the Canadian Rockies means less time waiting in lines and more time spent on the slopes.
Boasting 86 named ski trails, open bowl skiing, uncrowded groomed slopes, superb facilities, 1,675 acres of skiable terrain, when you ski Jasper at Marmot Basin, you’ll find something for everyone! Marmot Basin is one of the least crowded ski areas of it's size in all of North America. From long, gentle winding novice runs, to steep, high alpine bowls and chutes, skiers and snowboarders of all abilities will find what they are looking for. Marmot Basin is located only 11 miles (19 km) from Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. Rentals, ski shop and daycare are available at the hill.
· Vertical drop: 3,000 ft. (914 m)
· Top elevation: 8,570 ft. (2,612 m)
· Number of trails: 86
· Longest trail: 3.5 miles (5.6 km)
· Acreage: 1,675 acres
· Lifts: 7 lifts (three high speed quad chairs, one quad chair, one triple chair, one double chair and one magic carpet)
· Average snowfall: 160 in. (400 cm) per season
· Terrain: 30% Novice, 30% Intermediate, 20% Advanced and 20% Expert; evenly split on the upper and lower mountain
· Average Daily Temperature: January -11°C , February -3°C, March +1°C , April +6°C
Outbound Toronto to Edmonton 22Feb AC163 815A 1030A
Return Edmonton To Toronto 29Feb AC174 540P 1118P
+++ Second NTSC flight added due to high demand +++
Outbound Toronto to Calgary 22Feb AC135 800A 1010A
Return Calgary to Toronto 29Feb AC150 515P 1100P
- Air Canada - $31.50 for 1st piece of luggage (a suitcase) of checked luggage and 52.59 for 2nd piece of luggage (skis, boots, poles) payable in each Direction.
Flights and ground transfers, 7 nights accommodation, Double Occupancy at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, welcome reception, Lift tickets Marmot Basin (Pay 5 Ski 6)
Daily transfers to the mountain
Complimentary guided tours at Marmot Basin
Costs: Pre-Registration $40, Deposit $500 due at sign up. Final Payment Due Jan 8, 2020, Land Only Deduct $575, Single Supplement upon availability Add $700. If Paying by Credit Card Visa/MC add $55. No lift tickets deduct $155, Senior 65+ lift ticket deduct $35.
+++ For second flight added +++ - add $35 for second bus.
Full Fairmont Buffet Breakfast Add $285. Breakfast is available from 7:00am - 11am.
The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is a spectacular full-service resort, located on the shores of Lac Beauvert with wildlife outside your front door. This property offers several restaurants, lounges, health club and an oversized outdoor heated pool for your enjoyment. The Fairmont rooms feature 2 twin beds or 1 queen bed, with full bath, television, phone and a mini fridge.
There will be a complimentary shuttle to/from Jasper being offered by the hotel. Schedule is noted below.
The ski shuttle is also noted below however expect another shuttle to be added in the morning and afternoon as they have done with other larger groups such as NTSC.
Trip Provider: Skican
Cancellation Policy: Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined below (in addition to the $40 non-refundable pre-registration payment) and must be done by the Charter Committee only:
Deposits and Insurance premiums are non refundable
Single supplement cost has to be covered
• Cancellations between January 7th and January 20th, 2020 = loss of $800 and insurance and the single supplement
• Cancellations after January 20st 2020 = Loss of 100% of package cost
• Name changes up to 10 days before departure are subject to a $175 charge. This name change must be processed through the trip leader
Refund payments may not be made until April 2020.
All applicable taxes in effect at time of this contract have been included in the package price, however, Skican reserves the right to adjust the package price in the event of unanticipated increases such as fuel, new departure taxes, etc.
All-inclusive Package Quoted through Allianz-Global online portal
Policy is supplied by Allianz - Global. Travel insurance is non-refundable.
Please call Lindsay Wicke Skican at 519 780 6608 for quote
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
Please carefully read the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and the Charter Trip Waiver by clicking on the links