MID-WEEK MAINE - SUNDAY RIVER
$1,024 MARCH 1-6, 2020
With 8 peaks and 128 runs, home base of Sunday River spreads over nearly a kilometer wide. There are 15 lifts and a variety of terrain to please all skiers and boarders.
Available private coach day trips for the group to Wildcat Mountain in NH with it's front-row view of Mt Washington and also to the legendary fall-line of Sugarloaf. This is mid-week mountain skiing and riding that dwarfs everything in Ontario.
Bus Trip Information: 7am at Yonge / York Mills, 7:30am UofT Scarborough Campus.
- 5 nights accommodation (including all taxes) with a welcome reception the night of arrival
- 5 breakfasts at the hotel plus buffet dinner upon arrival and a cocktail voucher.
- 5 days on the slopes including chances to visit Wildcat and Sugarloaf.
- Sunday River: 2,340’ vertical; 135 runs; 30% 36% 18% 16% dbl blk
- Wildcat: 2,221’ vertical; 48 runs; 22% 32% 26% 20%
- Sugarloaf: 2,820’ vertical; 162 runs; 21% 46% 33% 16% (with western-style glades)
Accommodation: Grand Summit Hotel - 3 star slope-side lodging with true ski in/out facilities. Free resort shuttle, WiFi, outdoor heated pool and hot-tub.
Costs: Pre-Registration $25, Final Payment $999 (Due December 2, 2019). Includes all taxes. Additional considerations:
- No lift tickets: deduct $240
- Seniors deduct $35 for the five days
- Single Supplement: $336, if available.
Trip Provider: Express Tours
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined below (in addition to the $25 non-refundable payment to NTSC) and must be done by the Charter Committee only.
- Cancellations 65 days or more prior to departure: $50
- Full cancellation of a person 64 days or less prior to departure: no refund
- Replacement (name change) of a person 14 days or more prior to departure: $50
- Replacement (name change) of a person 13 days or less prior to departure: $100
Express Tours cancellation protection is available for $49 per person. By choosing to take the protection Express Tours will only refund you the total amount of any participant's trip in case of:
- Illness, hospitalization or death
- Illness, hospitalization or death of a member of your family
- City transfer related to work
- Lost employment (if permanent position for the last year)
- Birth of a child before term
- Pregnancy after the date of purchase
Group Blue Cross emergency medical insurance for travel to the USA is available through Express Tours (minimum 10 people need to participate).
After you have submitted your online registration you will receive an e-mail on how to complete your registration. Your place on the trip is not confirmed until payment has been received by the Trip Provider.
- Adults up to 64 years old: $36
- Adults 65 and older: $40
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
Please carefully read the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and the Charter Trip Waiver by clicking on the links.