Mont-Sainte-Anne/Le Massif, Quebec - SPRING
$724 March 27-30, 2021
This Priority List will determine the order of spaces offered on the trip. Signing up does not guarantee you a spot.
Mont-Sainte-Anne's 70 trails stretch across three mountains, opening more than 2,000 acres of beautifully groomed mountain terrain for skiers and boarders.
We are staying ski in / ski out at Mont-Sainte-Anne, skiing two days there and one day at Le Massif. Throw in an evening in Quebec City and you've got a great way to end the season.
Accommodation: Delta Chateau Mont-Sainte-Anne: Double Occupancy 2 Queen Beds, Kitchenette with stove, microwave, fridge and toaster.
- 3 nights accommodation (including all taxes)
- 3 breakfasts at the hotel
- 3 days of skiing -- 2 Mont-Sainte-Anne and 1 Le Massif
We are offering 2 travel options for this trip:
- Coach bus (28 participants – 50% capacity)
- Finding your own way to Mont-Sainte-Anne! (NEW for 2021!!)
Coach bus information: 9:00am at Yonge / York Mills, 9:30am Scarborough (Location TBD).
Final Payment $699 / $669 senior (65+) due Friday, February 12, 2021
- DEDUCT No bus (I will arrange my own transportation): $100
- DEDUCT No lift ticket: $200 / $170 senior (65+)
- ADD Single Supplement: $216
Trip Provider: Express Tours (Tico #4499356)
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined below (in addition to the $25 non-refundable payment to NTSC) and must be done by the Charter Committee only. For those without cancellation protection:
- $50 charge will apply for the cancellation of a person 36 days or more prior to departure (on or before February 19, 2021).
- No refund for any cancellation of a person 35 days or less prior to departure (February 20, 2021 to March 27, 2021).
- There will be a $50 service charge for the replacement of a person 35 to 7 days prior to departure (February 20, 2021 to March 20, 2021).
- No changes 6 days or less prior to departure (March 21, 2021 to March 27, 2021).
Refund payments may not be made until spring 2021.
Insurance and NTSC pre-registration payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- NTSC and Express Tours strongly recommends the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect non-refundable payments in the event participants are forced to cancel their vacation for medical reasons. Details to be provided in advance of registration.
- The insurance premium is due with trip payment.
- Manulife Unparalleled Protection Insurance covering cancellation of a trip for any reasons up to 24h prior to departure (no questions asked).
- Refunded at 80% of trip cost (excluding insurance).
- A package plan can be purchased on-line through Express Tours - as part of registration/payment process.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
Please carefully read the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and the Charter Trip Waiver here.
KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE DURING COVID-19
Given the unusual circumstances that this year will present us, we have implemented some new policies to meet the needs of our members. When participating in NTSC functions this season you can expect the following changes due to COVID-19 safety protocols set by local health authorities:
Face Coverings (mask or face shield) will be required for many NTSC functions (buses, Alpine/Nordic lessons, resorts, some socials).
All NTSC members (and their guests) will be required to sign a COVID-19 health declaration prior to participation in any in-person functions.
NTSC members and their guests must follow ALL protocols in place by vendors, host Resort(s) and Local Public Health Authorities.
Failure to comply with these safety measures will be deemed reason to terminate your NTSC membership without a refund