SUN PEAKS RESORT, British Columbia
$1,792 / $1,715 (Senior 65+) January 22 - 29, 2022
This Priority List will determine the order of spaces offered on the trip. Signing up does not guarantee you a spot.
Sun Peaks' 4,270 acres is spread across three skiable peaks, each with a personality all of their own. Each mountain is easily accessible from the village, so ski all three in the same day or stay to the area that you love the most. Don't miss out on the most fun ski trip being offered this season by NTSC!
The Lodge is located in the heart of the quaint village of Sun Peaks, just steps away from the chair lift. The comfortable rooms feature walk-in rain showers, flat screen TV, a King (if available or 2 Queen beds with duvets, mini-fridge, private safe, coffee maker, iron with ironing board and a hairdryer. Hotel amenities included are: renovated wellness area with hot tub, sauna and steam room, free wireless internet and internet station in the lobby next to the fireplace. The Lodge is home to McSporties Ski Rental Shop and Restaurants, Sun Peaks Steakhouse Restaurant & Bar and The Fondue Stube. Village Shops and more Restaurants are located just outside the front entrance. www.sunpeakslodge.com.
Flight times are subject to change. Flights to be confirmed.
- Jan. 22, 2022 - AC1693 Toronto 9:00am – Kelowna 10:49am
- Jan. 29, 2022 - AC1694 Kelowna 11:40am – Toronto 6:53pm
❖Round-trip Air Transportation ❖Round-trip Transfers from Airport to Hotel ❖ Grocery Stop ❖Luggage Handling ❖7-Nights’ Accommodation – Double occupancy ❖5-Day Adult Lift Pass ❖All Taxes
Costs: (Visa/MasterCard accepted via SkiCan payment portal)
- To NTSC: Non-refundable Registration Fee $45
- To SkiCan: Base Price + / - options. NOTE that first 30 registrants receive price in columns with * and next 10 registrants receive price in columns with **. An additional 10 spots were secured after initial contract, but with an increase airline fee of $57.
- To SkiCan: Non-refundable $500 deposit plus Insurance due at time of Registration; Final balance due by December 8, 2021.
|| Adult *
||Senior (65+) *
||Senior (65+) **
|Base Price (includes 5-day Lift Ticket)
|ADD: Single Supplement
|ADD: 6-day Lift Ticket
|DEDUCT: No Lift Ticket
|DEDUCT: Land Only (no air)
Baggage Fees: (*subject to change per Air Canada)
- 1st piece of checked luggage included (per direction, including taxes)
- Flights that may be booked independently do not have the first piece of luggage included.
Additional Fees / Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined here and must be arranged through the NTSC Travel Committee only.
Refund payments may not be made until Fall 2022. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
- NTSC and Tour Operators strongly recommends the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect non-refundable deposits and payments in the event participants are forced to cancel their vacation for medical reasons.
- Comprehensive Insurance coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy.
- The premium is due with the deposit.
- Further details are available in the Travel Insurance section.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
Please carefully read the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and the Charter Trip Waiver here.
KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE DURING COVID-19
When participating in NTSC functions this season you can expect the following procedures due to COVID-19 safety protocols set by local health authorities:
Failure to comply with these safety measures will be deemed reason to terminate your NTSC membership without a refund.
Masks will be required for many NTSC functions (buses, Alpine/Nordic lessons, resorts, some socials).
All NTSC members will be required to sign a COVID-19 health declaration prior to participation in any in-person functions.
NTSC members and their guests must follow ALL protocols in place by vendors, host Resort(s) and Local Public Health Authorities.