QUÉBEC CITY - NEW YEAR'S
$924 DECEMBER 28/20 - JANuary 1/21
The Quebec City New Year's trip is a perennial NTSC favourite. Enjoy the sights and delicacies of Old Quebec City along with two great ski destinations. Le Massif is known for its breathtaking scenery of the St. Lawrence River, steep runs and delicious cuisine. Mont-Sainte-Anne
offers 66 trails, technical terrain, tree skiing and long cruisers.
The Nordic option of two days at Mont-Sainte-Anne and one day at Les Sentiers de Charlevoix (Le Massif) is available. Our dedicated bus will drop you off in the morning and pick you up at the end of the day. Mont-Sainte-Anne's Nordic Ski Centre features 212 km of trails, including a 125 km network for skating stride, which makes it the largest cross-country ski centre in Canada, and the second most significant in North America. There are 27 km of cross-country trails at Charlevoix (Le Massif).
Accommodation: Delta Hotel Double Occupancy (2 Queen Beds)
- 4 nights accommodation
- 2 day lift ticket for Mont-Sainte-Anne,
- 1 day lift ticket for Le Massif (dedicated coach transportation to ski base)
We are offering only a coach bus option for this trip:
- Coach bus (28 participants – 50% capacity)
- Coach bus information: 9:00am at Yonge / York Mills, 9:30am Scarborough (Location TBD).
Final Payment $899 / $869 senior (65+) due Friday, November 13, 2020
- DEDUCT No Lift Ticket: $240 / $210 senior (65+)
- ADD Single Supplement: $361
Trip Provider: Express Tours (Tico #4499356)
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined below (in addition to the $25 non-refundable payment to NTSC) and must be done by the Charter Committee only. For those without cancellation protection:
- $50 charge will apply for the cancellation of a person 36 days or more prior to departure (on or before November 22, 2020).
- No refund for any cancellation of a person 35 days or less prior to departure (November 23, 2020 to December 28, 2020).
- There will be a $50 service charge for the replacement of a person 35 to 7 days prior to departure (November 23, 2020 to December 21, 2020).
- No changes 6 days or less prior to departure (December 22, 2020 to December 28, 2020).
Refund payments may not be made until spring 2021.
Insurance and NTSC pre-registration payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- NTSC and Express Tours strongly recommends the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect non-refundable payments in the event participants are forced to cancel their vacation for medical reasons. Details to be provided in advance of registration.
- The insurance premium is due with trip payment.
- Manulife Unparalleled Protection Insurance covering cancellation of a trip for any reasons up to 24h prior to departure (no questions asked).
- Refunded at 80% of trip cost (excluding insurance).
- A package plan can be purchased on-line through Express Tours - as part of registration/payment process.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
Please carefully read the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and the Charter Trip Waiver here.
KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE DURING COVID-19
Given the unusual circumstances that this year will present us, we have implemented some new policies to meet the needs of our members. When participating in NTSC functions this season you can expect the following changes due to COVID-19 safety protocols set by local health authorities:
Face Coverings (mask or face shield) will be required for many NTSC functions (buses, Alpine/Nordic lessons, resorts, some socials).
All NTSC members (and their guests) will be required to sign a COVID-19 health declaration prior to participation in any in-person functions.
NTSC members and their guests must follow ALL protocols in place by vendors, host Resort(s) and Local Public Health Authorities.
Failure to comply with these safety measures will be deemed reason to terminate your NTSC membership without a refund