SILVER STAR, BRITISH COLUMBIA
$2,145.00* February 27 - March 6, 2021
This Priority List will determine the order of spaces offered on the trip. Signing up does not guarantee you a spot.
SilverStar's quaint alpine village, great customer service, and unique sense of community have made it a favourite for over 30 years. It’s no wonder Silver Star was recently awarded North America’s favourite small resort. From terrain parks to skating rinks, tubing to world-class cross-country trails, this resort manages to offer everything you could want from a ski vacation while preserving its charming, small-town vibe.
*Depends on accommodations selected and availability
Ski: Alpine, Snowboarding and Nordic
Chilcoot Lodge Standard Room decorated in a modern Victorian theme, the Chilcoot offers tastefully decorated rooms featuring two queen beds, coffee maker, bar fridge, hair dryer and one full bathroom. Limited rooms available. (13 available)
For an additional $220 (to standard room) - Vance Creek Hotel – 1 Bedroom. These suites contain a full kitchen with breakfast bar and stools, living room area with queen sleeper sofa including a separate alcove bedroom with two queen beds and a full bathroom. (6 available)
❖ Round-trip Air Transportation ❖ Round-trip Transfers from Airport to Hotel ❖ Grocery Stop ❖ 7’ Nights’ Accommodation ❖ 6-Day Adult Lift Pass ❖ All Taxes
- Flight times are subject to change. Flights to be confirmed.
- Feb 27 AC1693 Toronto 9:00am – Kelowna 11:00am
- Mar 06 AC1694 Kelowna 11:50am – Toronto 7:03pm
Costs: (Interac e-Transfer, Visa/MC accepted)
- $2,145 - Standard Room – Single supplement add $730.00
- $2,365 - 1 Bedroom with kitchen - Single supplement add $950.00
- To NTSC: Pre-Registration fee $40 (included in base price listed)
- To SkiCan: $500 Deposit due November 5, 2020, final balance due Jan 13, 2021
- Deduct: Land Only $655.00
- Deduct: No lift tickets $430.00
- Deduct: 6-Day Senior (65+) Lift: $80.00
- 6-Day Sovereign Lakes Dual Area Adult Nordic Pass: Deduct $330.00
- 6-Day Sovereign Lakes Dual Area Senior Nordic Pass: Deduct $365.00
Baggage Fees: (*subject to change per Air Canada)
Potential additional fees:
- 1st piece of checked luggage included (per direction, including taxes)
- 2nd bag $56.50* (per direction, including taxes)
- each extra bag $113.00* (per direction, including taxes)
- Credit Card Visa/MC add 3%
- Minimum of 15 participants required. Price is subject to change for groups less than 25.
- Member registration must include proper spelling, gender and name as it appears on their Passport or government-issued photo I.D. Spelling errors will result in a $75.00 fee to make changes.
- An administration fee of $50.00 per person for air deviations from group blocked air.
- An administration fee of $75.00 per person for airline ticket name changes.
SkiCan Contractual Agreements.pdf
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined below and must be arranged through the NTSC Charter Committee only:
- Deposit, insurance premium, and NTSC pre-registration payment are non-refundable
- Cancellation January 25 and earlier, loss of $800.00 per person.
- Single Supplement cost must be covered.
- Cancellation January 26 and later, loss of total holiday cost.
- For payments originally paid via Interac e-Transfer - an administration fee of $25.00 per person will be applied on all refunds.
- Substitutions or name changes from 45 days to 6 business days prior to departure, $175.00 per change (January 13, 2021 to Feb 19, 2021)
Refund payments may not be made until spring 2021. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
SkiCAN - Travel Insurance Plans - All-inclusive Single Trip 2020.pdf
- NTSC and Skican strongly recommends the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect non-refundable deposits and payments in the event participants are forced to cancel their vacation for medical reasons. Comprehensive Insurance and ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy. The premium is due with the deposit. A package plan can be purchased through Skican for participants, please contact Skican for rates.
- Policy is supplied by Allianz - Global- click. Travel insurance is non-refundable.
Cancel for Any Reason Insurance explained
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
Please carefully read the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and the Charter Trip Waiver here.
KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE DURING COVID-19
Given the unusual circumstances that this year will present us, we have implemented some new policies to meet the needs of our members. When participating in NTSC functions this season you can expect the following changes due to COVID-19 safety protocols set by local health authorities:
Face Coverings (mask or face shield) will be required for many NTSC functions (buses, Alpine/Nordic lessons, resorts, some socials).
All NTSC members (and their guests) will be required to sign a COVID-19 health declaration prior to participation in any in-person functions.
NTSC members and their guests must follow ALL protocols in place by vendors, host Resort(s) and Local Public Health Authorities.
Failure to comply with these safety measures will be deemed reason to terminate your NTSC membership without a refund