RED MOUNTAIN, BRITISH COLUMBIA
$2,320 February 7–14, 2021 (Sunday-Sunday)
THE LAST GREAT, UNSPOILED RESORT
Sitting in the heart of the Kootenay Rockies, Red Mountain Resort is the hidden jewel of BC's Powder Highway region. Located outside the former gold mining town of Rossland, BC, Red Mountain was founded in the early 1900s and is among the oldest ski resorts in North America.
The resort is known to cater primarily to intermediate to advanced skiers and riders, particularly backcountry and powder lovers. Red Mountain receives 7.6 meters of annual snowfall and offers the amazing feature of $10/run in-bounds cat-skiing, which allows you to easily explore the diverse off-piste terrain available.
Located slope-side at Red Mountain Resort, The Josie Hotel unearths Rossland’s most precious adventures while providing a luxurious home base in between. An undiscovered gem in the beautiful Kootenay Rockies Region of British Columbia, Rossland was recently voted Canada’s premiere outdoor town by Explore Magazine. Deluxe rooms offer partial views of the Rossland Range and surrounding mountains. Stylishly appointed rooms featuring a 1 King or 2 queen beds, relaxation area and bathroom with all the modern luxuries. www.thejosie.com
❖ Round-trip Air Transportation ❖ Round-trip Transfers from Airport to Hotel ❖ 7-Nights’ Accommodation ❖ Grocery Stop ❖ Welcome Breakfast hosted by Red Mountain ❖ 5-Day Adult Lift Pass ❖ All Taxes
- February 07 AC1693 Toronto 9:00am – Kelowna 11:00am
- February 14 AC1694 Kelowna 11:50am – Toronto 7:03pm
- Flight times are subject to change. Flights to be confirmed.
Costs: (Interac e-Transfer, Visa/MC accepted)
- To NTSC: Pre-Registration fee $40 (included in base price listed)
- To SkiCan: $500 Deposit due October 25, 2020) final balance due December 24, 2020
- Add: Single Supplement $905.00
- Add: 6-Day Adult Lift Add: $90.00
- Deduct: Land Only $590.00
- Deduct: No lift tickets $420.00
- Deduct: 5-Day Senior (65+) Lift: $135.00
- Deduct: 6-Day Senior (65+) Lift: $75.00
- Add: Cat Skiing Day $640.00
- Add: Whitewater Resort Day Trip (minimum 12) $160.00 (includes transfers and lift pass)
Baggage Fees: (*subject to change per Air Canada)
Potential additional fees:
- 1st piece of checked luggage included (per direction, including taxes)
- 2nd bag $56.50* (per direction, including taxes)
- each extra bag $113.00* (per direction, including taxes)
SkiCan Contractual Agreements.pdf
- Credit Card Visa/MC add 3%
- Minimum of 15 participants required. Price is subject to change for groups less than 25.
- Member registration must include proper spelling, gender and name as it appears on their Passport or government-issued photo I.D. Spelling errors will result in a $75.00 fee to make changes.
- An administration fee of $50.00 per person for air deviations from group blocked air.
- An administration fee of $75.00 per person for airline ticket name changes.
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined below and must be arranged through the NTSC Charter Committee only:
- Deposit, insurance premium and NTSC pre-registration payment are non-refundable
- From 43 to 33 days prior to departure, $800.00 per person.
- Single Supplement cost must be covered.
- From 32 days to departure, total holiday cost.
- For payments originally paid via Interac e-Transfer - an administration fee of $25.00 per person will be applied on all refunds.
- Substitutions or name changes within 45 days of departure - $175.00 per change.
Refund payments may not be made until spring 2021. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
- NTSC and Skican strongly recommends the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect non-refundable deposits and payments in the event participants are forced to cancel their vacation for medical reasons. Comprehensive Insurance and ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy. The premium is due with the deposit. A package plan can be purchased through Skican for participants, please contact Skican for rates.
- Policy is supplied by Allianz - Global- click. Travel insurance is non-refundable.
SkiCAN - Travel Insurance Plans - All-inclusive Single Trip 2020.pdf
FAQ - Cancel for Any Reason Insurance.docx