FERNIE, BRITISH COLUMBIA
$1,780 March 13-20, 2021
The original stop on the Powder Highway! If you love Champagne powder and alpine bowls, Fernie is the place for you. A 2500 acre playground with 1082 metres of vertical, 5 large alpine bowls, awesome blue and green runs, steeps, glades and a terrain park, Fernie has something for everyone. Stay right on the hill in comfortable accommodation and enjoy the laid-back vibe in the heart of the B.C. Rockies. Learn why the locals pay tribute to “Griz” the legendary powder king!
The Fernie Slopeside Lodge features ski-in, ski-out convenience, indoor hot tubs, ski lockers, in-room coffeemaker and mini-fridge, and is located steps from the village plaza with shops and restaurants.
- March 13 AC135 Toronto 8:00am – Calgary 10:24am
- March 20 AC150 Calgary 5:15pm – Toronto 11:11pm
- Flight times are subject to change. Flights to be confirmed.
❖Round-trip Air Transportation ❖ Round-trip Transfers from Airport to Hotel ❖ Grocery Stop ❖7-Nights’ Accommodation – double occupancy ❖ 5-Day Adult Lift Pass ❖ All Taxes ❖Welcome Reception ❖Complimentary Daily Guided Mountain Tours
Costs: (Interac e-Transfer, Visa/MC accepted)
- To NTSC: Pre-Registration fee $40 (included in base price listed)
- To SkiCan: $500 Deposit due October 25, 2020) final balance due December 10, 2020
- Add: Single Supplement $420
- Add: 6-Day Adult Lift Add: $70.00
- Deduct: Land Only $650.00
- Deduct: No lift tickets $295.00
- Add: Cat Skiing Day $670.00
- Deduct: 5-Day Senior (65+) Lift: $65.00
- Deduct: 6-Day Senior (65+) Lift: $10.00
Baggage Fees: (*subject to change per Air Canada)
Potential additional fees:
- 1st piece of checked luggage included (per direction, including taxes)
- 2nd bag $56.50* (per direction, including taxes)
- each extra bag $113.00* (per direction, including taxes)
SkiCan Contractual Agreements.pdf
- Credit Card Visa/MC add 3%
- Minimum of 15 participants required. Price is subject to change for groups less than 25.
- Member registration must include proper spelling, gender and name as it appears on their Passport or government-issued photo I.D. Spelling errors will result in a $75.00 fee to make changes.
- An administration fee of $50.00 per person for air deviations from group blocked air.
- An administration fee of $75.00 per person for airline ticket name changes.
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined below and must be arranged through the NTSC Charter Committee only:
- Deposit, insurance premium and NTSC pre-registration payment are non-refundable
- From 43 to 33 days prior to departure, $800.00 per person.
- Single Supplement cost must be covered.
- From 32 days to departure, total holiday cost.
- For payments originally paid via Interac e-Transfer - an administration fee of $25.00 per person will be applied on all refunds.
- Substitutions or name changes within 45 days of departure - $175.00 per change.
Refund payments may not be made until spring 2021. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card.
- NTSC and Skican strongly recommends the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect non-refundable deposits and payments in the event participants are forced to cancel their vacation for medical reasons. Comprehensive Insurance and ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy. The premium is due with the deposit. A package plan can be purchased through Skican for participants, please contact Skican for rates.
- Policy is supplied by Allianz - Global- click. Travel insurance is non-refundable.
SkiCAN - Travel Insurance Plans - All-inclusive Single Trip 2020.pdf
FAQ - Cancel for Any Reason Insurance.docx