EASTERN TOWNSHIPS, QC
$574 FEBRUARY 14-17, 2020
Three days of skiing on 264 trails on the Ontario Family Day weekend. Best glades skiing in the East with glade runs for all levels (yes, Green too). If not now, when?
Bus Trip Information: 9am at Yonge / York Mills, 9:30am UofT Scarborough Campus.
- 3 nights accommodation (including all taxes) with a welcome reception the night of arrival
- 3 breakfasts at the hotel
- Cocktail reception the night of arrival
- 3 days of skiing -- Mont Orford, Mont Sutton, and then Bromont on the way home Monday. Bus to the hills (25/30/54 minutes respectively).
- Ski Hill stats (vertical, # green runs, # blue runs, # black runs, # dbl black runs:
- Orford: 1,932’; 23 19 8 29
- Sutton: 1,500’; 15 11 18 16 (Sutton is 45% glades!)
- Bromont: 1,300’; 30 53 31 28
Costs: Pre-Registration $25, Final Payment $549 (Due upon registration)
Accommodation: Auberge du Grand Lac 24 rooms (max) with 2 double beds, 2 queen beds, or 1 king bed -- maximum capacity is 48 people. Double occupancy - no single supplement.
Located in the heart of beautiful Magog, the hotel will be exclusive to NTSC. With many restaurants and pubs just steps from the Auberge, our evenings will be as fun as our days on the slopes.
Trip Provider: Express Tours
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined below (in addition to the $25 non-refundable payment to NTSC) and must be done by the Charter Committee only.
- $50 charge for cancellations up to 45 days prior to departure.
- No refund for any cancellation of a person 44 days or less prior to departure.
- Name changes (replacement of a person) may be made 45 to 7 days prior departure but are subject to a $50 charge.
- No name change or replacement 6 days or less prior to departure.
Express Tours cancellation protection is available for $39 per person. By choosing to take the protection Express Tours will refund you the total amount of any participant's trip in case of:
- Illness, hospitalization or death
- Illness, hospitalization or death of a member of your family
- City transfer related to work
- Lost employment (if permanent position for the last year)
- Birth of a child before term
- Pregnancy after the date of purchase
After you have submitted your online registration you will receive an e-mail on how to complete your registration. Your place on the trip is not confirmed until payment has been received by the Express Tours.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
Please carefully read the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and the Charter Trip Waiver by clicking on the links.