TRIPLE PLAY - VERMONT
$700 JAN 31 - FEB 3, 2020
Ski 3 of the top rated ski resorts in Vermont! This trip is a club favourite for its variety and value. Stay 3 nights at the beautiful Hilton in downtown Burlington with expansive views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondacks. Enjoy the daily buffet breakfast and indoor pool. Ski one day each at Smugglers' Notch, Sugarbush and Jay Peak on this Friday to Monday trip.
Bus Trip Information: 9am at Yonge & York Mills, 9:30am UofT Scarborough Campus.
Includes: Daily buffet breakfasts; 1 Day lift ticket for Smuggler's Notch; 1 Day lift ticket for Sugarbush; 1 Day lift ticket for Jay Peak; Welcome Party.
- Sugarbush: 2,600’ vertical; 111 runs; 20% 45% 35%
- Smugglers' Notch: 2,600’ vertical; 78 runs; 19% 50% 31%
- Jay Peak: 2,153’ vertical; 78 runs; 20% 40% 40%
Accommodation: Hilton Burlington, Double Occupancy 2 Queen Beds (limited single occupancy available for a supplemental fee), Steps from Church Street Marketplace, Indoor Pool.
Costs: Pre-Registration $25, Final Payment due at registration $675. Includes all taxes. No lift tickets deduct $175; Single Supplement upon availability $340.
Trip Provider: Express Tours
Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined below (in addition to the $25 non-refundable pre-registration payment) and must be done by the Charter Committee only:
• $50 charge will apply for a cancellation 36 days or more prior to departure• No refund for any cancellation 35 days or less prior to departure.
• $50 fee for name change 35 days to 7 days before departure.
- No changes allowed 6 days or less prior to departure.
Express Tours cancellation protection is available for $39 per person. By choosing to take the protection Express Tours will only refund you the total amount of any participant's trip in case of:
- Illness, hospitalization or death
- Illness, hospitalization or death of a member of your family
- City transfer related to work
- Lost employment (if permanent position for the last year)
- Birth of a child before term
- Pregnancy after the date of purchase
Group Blue Cross emergency medical insurance for travel to the USA is available through Express Tours (minimum 10 people need to participate).
- Adults up to 64 years old: $29
- Adults 65 and older: $32
Ensure your passport is valid and you are able to enter the U.S.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
Please carefully read the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and the Charter Trip Waiver by clicking on the links.