Club Med La Plagne, france
$3,035 March 21-29, 2020
NTSC is going back to Club Med; and why not? Club Med brings all-inclusive to the ski hill, this year with a French flair.
The 4-trident Club Med La Plagne 2100 is a ski in/ski out resort located at 2,100m in the the French Alps. From its terrace we can see Mont Blanc.
With a dizzying collection of 10 separate villages -- each with its own character and infrastructure -- and 200km of slopes in La Plagne alone, the skiing is virtually unlimited. And then there is the link to neighbouring Les Arcs and Peisey Vallandry to form the Paradiski domain (the world's 2nd largest ski area) with 425 kms of pistes. And the altitude all but guarantees coverage through April (70% of the ski area is above 2,000m).
- Paradiski pistes are 5% green; 51% blue, 30% red, and 14% are black
Flights: Outbound Toronto to Geneva via Montreal - March 21
AC 422 / AC 834 - Dep Toronto 18:00; Ar Geneva 10:05 next day
Return Geneva to Toronto via Montreal - March 29
AC 835 / AC 419 - Dep Geneva 12:55; Ar Toronto 17:32
Includes all ground transfers, current flight taxes, fees, fuel surcharges and AC is currently waiving fees for a second piece of luggage (ski bag). Deviations are limited and are subject to an $85 surcharge (plus any difference in airfare). You must travel to Europe with the club. Advance seat selection is not permitted (but may be available upon check-in). Upgrades to Premium Economy or Business class must be booked through Club Med Groups; deviation fees will apply.
Includes: 6 day Paradiski Lift Pass (no seniors discount), 7 nights Double Occupancy, welcome reception, local hotel taxes, service charges, and staff gratuities. Spa with Turkish Bath and Hot Tub (some services extra $).
Meals: Buffet breakfast and lunch included daily; buffet or specialty a-la-carte dinner daily; and unlimited drinks and snacks throughout the day (except Champagne and VSOP brands). The resort has two restaurants and two bars. On certain days we can enjoy lunch at a sister resort -- Arcs Extreme, Peisey Vallandry, or Aime La Plagne.
Payable to NTSC: Pre-Registration $40;
Payable to Vacation Station:
- Deposit $1,000 due immediately upon confirmation of your spot on the trip.
- Final Payment $1,995 due January 15, 2020
- Land Only Deduct $750; Transfers to/from Club Med only if traveling with the club, otherwise the shuttle service between La Plagne and Geneva airport is $180.
- Single Supplement $300 (very limited availability);
- $60 surcharge for Amex; $60 deduction for cheque/Interac bank e-transfer.
Trip Provider: Vacation Station - Tico #02429845
Cancellation Policy: Changes and cancellations are subject to fees as outlined below (in addition to the $40 non-refundable pre-registration payment) and must be done by the Charter Committee only.
- Name corrections subject to a $250 + HST fee
- Name changes subject to a $600 + HST fee -- until tickets are issued (~5 weeks before departure)
- Cancellations until January 15th, 2020: loss of $1,000 deposit and insurance
- Cancellations after January 15th, 2020: Loss of 100% of package cost.
Club Med has the right to add a currency surcharge should the rate of exchange increase. If this increase is 4% or more of their land package price, the client has the right to accept the revised price, or cancel without penalty. No price modifications will be made 30 days or less before departure.
Club Med includes a Basic Insurance plan with the cost of every package purchased in Canada. This covers:
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption: up to $1,500
- Emergency Medical Expenses: up to $10,000
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment: up to $15,000
- Baggage & Personal Effects: up to $1,500
- Baggage Delay: $100 Village boutique voucher
- Emergency Medical Evacuation 24 hrs a day
Note: Club Med's Cancellation insurance covers only their land arrangements plus has limited medical coverage (e.g. no helicopter evacuation is included). To add the balance of your package ($1,600 coverage for flights, transfers, etc., plus unlimited medical) the following costs will apply (by age band)
| 0-54 years
| 60- 64
|| 65- 69
|| 70- 74
|| 75- 79
|| 80- 84
The prices are for all-inclusive policies underwritten by Manulife Insurance. Click here for more details. Travel insurance is non-refundable.
By completing the online registration, you are agreeing to the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and waiving certain legal rights against NTSC.
Please carefully read the NTSC Charter Trip Code of Conduct and the Charter Trip Waiver by clicking on the links