North Toronto Ski Club Charter Trips Registration Process 2019-2020 Season
Sign up for all charter trips will be done online and consists of three steps
Step 1: Priority List
- Joining the Priority List is free and minimal information will be required. Fields include Name, email, phone number, gender, and your rooming preferences. You must also confirm that you agree to the club's code of conduct and charters waiver.
- Once submitted - you should promptly receive an automatically generated email confirming you are on the Priority List. If you don't see that confirmation, check your SPAM folder. Please note - you aren't on the trip just yet.
The Charters Committee will assign the spots based on the order of signup, with the exception of keeping couples together, matching the gender of roommates with no preferred roommate, and accommodating single room requests.
Step 2: Registration with NTSC
- If you have secured a spot, you will receive an email with further instructions to complete your registration within a deadline -- typically 2-5 days. That invitation will contain a link to a private ntsc.ca event page along with a code to continue with the detailed registration process.
- Instructions vary depending on the type of trip but start with a request to pay the initial fee to NTSC ($25 for bus trips; $40 for weeklong trips). This fee is non-refundable! (The exception to this process is for the Tremblant Keener trip in December where you will make a single payment to NTSC inclusive of the initial fee).
- NTSC will promptly send an email/receipt confirming your payment of the initial fee to NTSC and providing further payment and registration instructions. If you don't see that confirmation, check your SPAM folder.
Step 3: Registration with the Tour Operator
- For trips operated by Vacation Station, Voyages Gendron, and SkiCan you will be asked for personal information (including passport details) to facilitate airfare booking. Ensure that information is correct, airline fees to change/correct names will incur fees.
- Express Tours (for Maine, Triple Play, Eastern Townships, and Quebec City/New Years) has built web pages for each trip. The link to those pages will be on the registration confirmation in 2 above.
- You are not fully registered until you have sent the Tour Operator the deposit and your registration details!!