The Priority List establishes the order in which you and other members have pre-registered for a trip. Depending on how many members have pre-registered and your place on the list, you will receive a link to register for the trip or be placed on the Waitlist. Trip Priority Lists can fill up quickly -- the Travel Committee recommends you complete Steps 1 and 2 well in advance of the Priority List sign-up time.
1. Log into your NTSC account at ntsc.ca and go to the Travel page.
2. Scroll down to the Trips section and click on the name of the trip you want to sign up for in the Destination column. This will take you to the Priority List registration page for the trip.
3. Keep refreshing the page until you see the REGISTER link, which should appear at the trip sign-up time posted on the Travel page (for example 9:00AM). Click on the link and follow the instructions to complete the Priority List Registration form.
4. The Priority List Registration form will include the following questions. ALL questions/ fields must be answered in order to complete your registration. Please ensure you type Not Applicable or N/A in the Roommate name field if you have selected "No roommate / single room" option. Some trips can fill up very quickly, so type fast!
5. If you completed all steps correctly, you'll receive an automated email from wildapricot.org indicating you have successfully signed-up for the trip Priority List. Further emails will be sent a week or two later to members being offered a trip registration spot.